Friday, March 13, 2009

Guess Who? I'm a Blast From Your Past!!







Students were involved in a large biography writing task for the past month in third grade. The culmination of this project ended after students had been assigned for their latest book report, to read a biography of their choice. The final task after the written report was complete was presenting in full costume their person's biography. Our students did a fantastic job. See if you can identify some of these famous people from our past in American History.

1 comment:

MamaBear said...

What a great project! I'm getting ready to go to the library to stock up on books for spring break, and you've just inspired me to take a good look through the biography section. I'll bet your students really had fun with that project!

Do you have any free time this next week for a girls' night?? I'm in town until Friday ... would love to catch up!